We bridge the gap between patients and available behavioral health providers.
Telepsychiatry for Healthcare Systems
Alina partners with hospitals, outpatient clinics and other healthcare facilities nationwide to provide a wide range of high-quality behavioral health and psychiatric services to their patients -- anytime, anywhere. Using our secure, HIPAA-compliant video teleconferencing technology or the facility’s existing video conferencing software, patients receive care when they need it most.The Benefits of Telemedicine
What challenges can Alina help you overcome?
What is Telepsychiatry?
Telepsychiatry, a form of telemedicine, is the practice of providing psychiatric care remotely through live and interactive video conferencing. Our behavioral health providers can conveniently offer psychiatric assessments, therapeutic services, medication management, and diagnosis and treatment of mental health conditions.Why Partner With Alina?
Why Use Telepsychiatry?
Our telepsychiatry services help healthcare facilities and clinics maintain continuity of care and high clinical standards. Alina's innovative solutions connect our healthcare partners with remote mental health specialists. By breaking down barriers to psychiatric care, such as distance and availability, overall quality of care improves.
Benefits of Virtual Psychiatry
- Provides better access to mental health treatment
- Allows for faster, more cost-effective treatment
- Addresses the shortage of qualified mental health professionals
- Reduces costs by up 70 percent for providers of psychiatric services
- Enables the expansion of value-based services
- Offers patient convenience
- Reduces staffing costs
- Increases the volume of patients that physicians can reach and treat
- Gives providers flexibility